Munich Re expects to raise EUR3.8bn in a new rights issue, hoping to create a stronger capital base that will allow it to take advantage of "profitable growth opportunities".
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third