Fitch Ratings has upgraded Corporacion Mapfre's long-term rating to 'A+' from 'A' and its EUR275m debentures due 11 July 2011 to 'A+' from 'A'. At the same time, the agency has assigned an insurer
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role