Rating agency AM Best has assigned a financial-strength rating (FSR) of 'A-' to Bermudian start-up reinsurer Peleus Re following the announcement of its foundation through the merger of US Argonau
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in