The Brussels-based European (re)insurance industry representative organisation, Comite Europeen des Assurances (CEA), has made a series of policy recommendations to the European Commission (EC)
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines