Reinsurance buyers have cited price as their main concern when renegotiating their contracts for the 2005 renewals, according to Aon's latest survey, replacing security, the main concern in 2003.
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal