Renaissance Re has authorised an additional share repurchase programme to buy back $25m of its shares...Renaissance Re has authorised an additional share repurchase programme to buy back $25m of its shares.
This is the second such action authorised by the company in recent months. The first, authorised in November 1999, has $0.4m remaining on the $25m programme.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role