Financial analysts, especially those who are independent and who live or die by the perceived quality of their research, bring an enormous amount of value to our industry.
We independent journalist
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'