last quarter. Companies have withdrawn from all or part of the market.
Natural catastrophes are also hitting the news.
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: The changing landscape of identity theft
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise
- Motor premium upturn 'on the horizon' after modest Q4 price cuts: Confused and WTW