Hartford Financial Services Group has bought $247.5m worth of reinsurance for natural catastrophes from Cayman Island-based reinsurer Foundation Re.
The multi-year deal - which covers hurricanes
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter