Swiss Re has sold its iconic London office building, 30 St Mary Axe (known to Londoners and tourists the world over as 'the Gherkin' due to its shape) to an affiliate of the real-estate
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines