AM Best has assigned a financial-strength rating of 'A-' to Bob Clements' latest Bermudian start-up insurance company, Ironshore Insurance. The outlook for the rating is stable.
The ratings agency
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?