Munich Re made a loss of EUR603m in the first half of 2003, in contrast with the EUR4.1bn profit it made in the first six months of 2002. The fall in profits was blamed on a high provision for
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- ABI confirms summer heatwave caused record-breaking subsidence surge
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Analysis: The Arron Banks show
- Director of Content's comment: Insurance dynasties - Who will be the next predator?