Bermudian (re)insurer Harbor Point may have Lloyd's insurer Omega in its sights, sources have told Reinsurance.
Harbor Point, one of the 'Class of 2005' formed from the acquisition of Chubb Re by Stone
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims