The Europe branch of Arch Insurance Company (Arch Europe) has announced the appointment of Nicholas Metcalf to the newly created position of director of underwriting.
Mr Metcalf has an extensive
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud