Munich Re Group has achieved a record profit of over EUR2.7bn (roughly $3.3bn) in 2005.
The company posted a consolidated profit of $3.3bn, a further increase on the previous year ($2.3bn), to
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Wider sector may face similar scrutiny to 'too big to fail' insurers
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?