The US Senate has passed a bill to continue a programme of federal guarantees to cover losses from terrorist attacks, pushing the programme nearer to extension before expires at the end of 2005.
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines