Joe Plumeri, chairman and chief executive of Willis Group, has issued a rallying cry for the extension of TRIA and for changes to the way that (re)insurance is regulated in the US.
Speaking at a
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars