Joe Plumeri, chairman and chief executive of Willis Group, has issued a rallying cry for the extension of TRIA and for changes to the way that (re)insurance is regulated in the US.
Speaking at a se
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'