agent DP Mann and Cologne Re's UK operation has been branded Faraday.
The name is claimed to reflect the "energy and inventiveness"
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings