Joe Knoblauch has been appointed director of finance for the London Processing Centre (LPC), where h...Joe Knoblauch has been appointed director of finance for the London
Processing Centre (LPC), where he was previously director of client
services. Prior to joining the LPC, Mr Knoblauch was executive director at
broker Willis Faber and Dumas. He replaces Steve Michael, who has returned
to CGU as operations manager.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- GRP’s Craig Pocock on SMCR