Airline renewal rates are continuing to climb, according to brokers Aon and Willis.
Airline renewal rates are up 12% in November compared to a 10% reduction this time last year, according to Aon.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor