The world's largest reinsurance company, Munich Re, has expanded its US presence by agreeing to buy primary insurance company Midland for $65 per share, and a total offer of $1.3bn.
The acquisition is
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?