The US property & casualty (P&C) market is suffering from a reserve deficiency of $46bn-$77bn at year-end 2002, according to a new report from Fitch Ratings.
The report claims the deficiency is now
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round