Bermudian reinsurer IPC has announced that AIG has given notice of its intention to sell up to 15.397 million of the IPC common shares it owns in a public offering, subject to market conditions.
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- PIB’s Q Underwriting launches
- Bupa's Alex Perry on life after cancer
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property