Bermudian reinsurer Montpelier Re has launched a new syndicate after being approved by Lloyd's. Montpelier syndicate 5151 started trading on 1 July and underwrites a book of non-marine property
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Markerstudy Gibraltar business cost Qatar Re owner £37.9m
- My other life: James Neale, DWF, Britain's Got Talent finalist
- Ageas UK says long goodbye to Ogden impact as CEO Watson hails ‘strong’ motor performance