Lloyd's managing agency Heritage could yet be under new ownership this year, despite the failed takeover attempt of Ironshore Insurance Holdings.
Heritage said in a statement to its investors that it w
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- Lloyd’s starts hiring for Brussels subsidiary