Swiss reinsurer Converium has reported a net income of $54.3m for the third quarter of 2006 on net premiums written, which decreased by 5.1% to $410.5m compared with the same period in 2005.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Database overload
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins