Gerard de La Martiniere has been elected the new president of the Comite Europeen des Assurances (CEA).
A graduate of both the Ecole Polytechnique and the Ecole Nationale d'Administration, M. de La
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims