Gerard de La Martiniere has been elected the new president of the Comite Europeen des Assurances (CEA).
A graduate of both the Ecole Polytechnique and the Ecole Nationale d'Administration, M. de La
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m