Specialist insurance marketplace Lloyd's has announced profits of £3662m ($7.2bn) for 2006.The profit came on the back of a combined ratio of 83.1% and helped fund a 14.8% increase in central
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter