Munich Re made a net loss of EUR434m over 2003, its first net year loss for 97 years.
The company blamed the loss on the after-effects of the bear market that finally ended in March 2003. Munich Re
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Opponents of diversity 'shouldn’t be working in this marketplace': Miller CEO
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit