Munich Re made a net loss of EUR434m over 2003, its first net year loss for 97 years.
The company blamed the loss on the after-effects of the bear market that finally ended in March 2003. Munich Re
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding