The 2004 hurricane season, which saw four hurricanes hit the state of Florida, should not be considered rare, according to an analysis conducted by AIR Worldwide (AIR).
The analysis, based on the A
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses