The sparse North Atlantic hurricane season has meant Berkshire Hathaway's reinsurance businesses made a pure pre-tax underwriting profit of $912m in the third quarter of 2006.
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports