It was an ugly time for reinsurance companies releasing their first-quarter numbers, with falling reinsurance prices, a high number of catastrophe losses and hits to investment income all doing damage
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines