US insurers have repaired their balance sheets and are lowering rates for most drivers, many homeowners and a wide variety of businesses, according to the latest research from the Insurance
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Half of industry growth over next five years to be driven by M&A, say insurers
- Blog: Diversity in insurance - how far have we come?