Montpelier Re has appointed Kernan ('Kip') Oberting as chief financial officer and an executive vice-president with effect from 1 October 2004.
He will take over due to the planned retirement of
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions