Liability specialist Novae Underwriting has announced the appointment of leading general liability u...
Liability specialist Novae Underwriting has announced the appointment of leading general liability underwriters Nick Ventham and Michael White. Mr Ventham will manage the general liability team. He was previously general liability underwriter for PRI. Senior underwriter Mr White was also a key member of the PRI general liability team. Novae Underwriting also announced the appointment of leading underwriter Lindsay Noble to head its regional professional indemnity team. Ms Noble brings more than 13 years' experience in the professional indemnity market and joins from Brit where she was a senior professional indemnity (PI) underwriter. Noble was one of the founding members of PRI Group where she also managed its regional PI account. Prior to this she was head of regional PI at Markel, London.
- Loss-making GRP spent £112.6m on acquisitions over its last financial year
- Hiscox names former claims boss as UK CEO
- Hiscox's James Brady on why cyber knowledge remains a barrier
- Mike Bruce promoted to GRP group managing director
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Marsh boss joins GRP-backed Marshall Wooldridge
- CBL shareholder in bid to save troubled firm from liquidation