Earlier in the year, in his annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders, Warren Buffett was a little cagey about whether his group was going to pile into the hardening US catastrophe market.
- MIB could be on the hook for claims under Green Cards regime
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- Allianz UK sheds CIO in restructure
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- CII launches Society of Claims Professionals