Earlier in the year, in his annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders, Warren Buffett was a little cagey about whether his group was going to pile into the hardening US catastrophe market.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO