A new report from rating agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) claims that the life reinsurance market is set for a resurgence.
The report claims that life rates have been kept low for years by a
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise