Moody's Investors Service has lowered the senior debt rating on RenaissanceRe Holdings to Baa1 from A3, and the insurance financial strength rating of Renaissance Reinsurance to A2 from A1. Moody'
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings