The legal battle over the 11 September 2001 attack on the World Trade Centre (WTC) is continuing, as the warring parties returned to the courtroom in July.
Lawyers representing Larry Silverstein,
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'