I've often wondered who in their right mind would be a D&O (re)insurer.
Everyone hates big company directors, so why would you ever want to insure their liabilities and pay for their defence costs?
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor