I've often wondered who in their right mind would be a D&O (re)insurer.
Everyone hates big company directors, so why would you ever want to insure their liabilities and pay for their defence costs?
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- My other life: Mark Murray, Allianz Insurance, Countdown champion
- Konsileo to offer 'bespoke' customer data for underwriting
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-AA boss Mackenzie sues group for £255m