Only in reinsurance! Can you imagine any other business sector where company A pays $300m to acquire part of company B, but then four years later, company B has to stump up $575m to compensate
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards