The St Paul Companies has appointed Jay Fishman to succeed retiring chairman and chief executive Dou...The St Paul Companies has appointed Jay Fishman to succeed retiring
chairman and chief executive Douglas Leatherdale. Mr Fishman was
previously with Citigroup and its predecessor companies since 1989,
becoming president and chief executive of Travelers in 1998 and board
chairman in 2000.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- GRP’s Craig Pocock on SMCR