Employer's Re Corporation (ERC) has had its financial strength and counterparty credit ratings downgraded by Standard & Poor's (S&P) from 'AA-' to 'A+', with a negative outlook. The rating agency
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote