Financial services companies have pushed risk management further up the corporate agenda and regard reputational risk as the greatest threat to their market value, according to a new study by
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Research: Cyber - is it responding to market needs?
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- Ex-RSA SME MD Tara Waite rejoins insurance sector after Wonga collapse
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise