Axa Re US has set up two subsidiaries, Axa Re Property & Casualty Insurance and Axa Re America Insur...Axa Re US has set up two subsidiaries, Axa Re Property & Casualty
Insurance and Axa Re America Insurance.
Both companies will focus on programme business, selling personal lines
policies through managing general agents.
Axa Re America is also setting up an internet-based distribution
Axa Re Property & Casualty has been capitalised at $25m and Axa Re America
The two companies will reinsure 90% of their books with parent company Axa
Re US, which is part of the Axa Re Group.
Rating agency AM Best has assigned an A+ (superior) rating to both new
companies, which are expected to generate modest premium volume in their
first few years.
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports