Geoff Bromley has stepped down as chairman of Guy Carpenter's European and Asia Pacific operations to take up the vice chairmanship of rival broker Aon Re Global (ARG). Mr Bromley will lead Aon Re
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO