Gustaaf Daeman has been appointed as the chairman of the CEA Legal Expenses Committee, succeeding Ennio Zeus Boni. Mr Daeman is the CEO of the Belgian insurance company DAS, which specialises in
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise