A London market broker has provided the backing for an innovative new bar in the City of London wher...A London market broker has provided the backing for an innovative new
bar in the City of London where drinks prices change according to the
demand from drinkers. The Market, which opened in April, is the brainchild
of Chris Maher (right), but the £600,000 ($973,000) needed to launch the
bar/restaurant in Crutched Friars, EC3, was raised by Patrick Van Geyzel
Kelaart, executive director of broker Nelson Hurst.
Computer screens keep customers informed of drinks prices.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn