Scor, the French (re)insurer, said it has bought French (re)insurer Prevoyance et Reassurance and its life and health reinsurance subsidiary Prevoyance Re from rival Malakoff Mederic for EUR73m.
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation