Scor, the French (re)insurer, said it has bought French (re)insurer Prevoyance et Reassurance and its life and health reinsurance subsidiary Prevoyance Re from rival Malakoff Mederic for EUR73m.
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Four insurance businesses among latest Women in Finance Charter signatories
- Rising star: Declan Shaw, Cowens
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year