Scor, the French (re)insurer, said it has bought French (re)insurer Prevoyance et Reassurance and its life and health reinsurance subsidiary Prevoyance Re from rival Malakoff Mederic for EUR73m.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'