A Florida business lobby group has urged the state's insurers and budget leaders to proceed cautiously as it debates widening the coverage the state's insurance company can provide.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: Database overload