A Florida business lobby group has urged the state's insurers and budget leaders to proceed cautiously as it debates widening the coverage the state's insurance company can provide.
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- This week: Proceedings and premiums
- My other life: Mark Murray, Allianz Insurance, Countdown champion
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- Analysis: Leisure market - At your leisure